Prescriptions during the Covid-19 Crisis
Collecting your prescription during the Covid-19 Pandemic
At the moment we are operating slightly differently than usual due to the current crisis.
- We have a couple of volunteers available to deliver prescriptions to those who are most vunerable - please call us for more details.
- We would prefer payment by contactless card, however unfortunately being in the countryside the card machine does not always have signal. So please can you ensure that you bring cash ' just in case'
- We are able to give you the signed prescription to take away to another chemist who will dispense it for you whilst you wait
- Some chemists also offer a collection and delivery service - if you would like more information about this please contact your local chemist.
- If you would like to send a friend or family member in to collect your prescription that is not a problem.
- The NHS also offer a 'Pre-Payment' service which can be purchased for either 3 or 12 months. This is especially useful if you have several things on your repeat prescription as it will save you money! Please follow the link for more information https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/help-nhs-prescription-costs/prescription-prepayment-certificates-ppcs
Thank you for your patience.